Thyme for Writers is a new blog series for writers and book lovers. As many of you know, my website focuses on adding spice to your life, whether it be with nutrition and health tips, delicious recipes, or through my romantic suspense novel and associated adventures in creating it and its sequel. Most of us are writers in one form or another (whether by choice or necessity). The purpose of this series is to help you along the way with tips, direction, encouragement, inspiration, the research and adventure behind some of your favorite works, or just something interesting and fun to bring a smile to your face. While I may be authoring some, my goal is to invite fascinating guests with different life experiences and areas of expertise.
THYME FOR WRITERS
Thank you for your interest in contributing to a Thyme for Writers. As a writer, you know the importance of words of encouragement, the perseverance and dedication involved, the hope and inspiration that comes from the journey of other writers, and uplifting stories that bring a smile to your face.
The purpose of this blog is to give you a platform with which to share, and provide our readers with:
- something uplifting,
- something interesting or fun,
- your journey,
- words of encouragement, or
- anything a writer or reader would find interesting.
Currently, I plan to post weekly on Thursdays and I will need the following from you at least 2 weeks prior to posting:
1. Book Cover .jpg or.png (attach separately, please) if you are published
2. Head shot or publicity still (attached separately)
3. Blurb for your book if you are published
4. Bio/Something about you
5. Buy Links: (Limit 3, embedded please)
6. Social Media Links: (embedded please)
7. 300 – 500 word article as a Word doc.
Please note, you do not have to be published in order to be a guest.
You may email me at Karen@KarenVanDenHeuvel.com.