1. Victoria and David were seriously dating in college until he took a different road — a career without a personal relationship. Did you ever have a relationship that you felt was going in one direction only to have the tables turned? How did you feel? What did you do? If you had a redo, would you have reacted differently?
2. Elizabeth came from a very wealthy family and yet she chose to have her wedding at the Chapel on the Rock — a simple, quaint chapel. If money was no object, what type of wedding would you want and where?
3. The Stanley Hotel inspired the setting for Hidden Bloodlines. It’s an historic hotel featured as one of the most haunted hotels in the country. Do you believe in the supernatural? Why or why not? If you do, what specific supernatural beings or events do you believe in?
4. Throughout the Gospels, Jesus drives out demons. What are your thoughts on demonic possession and the effectiveness of exorcisms?
5. J.C. Classified is owned by former special operatives, in this case they were Navy SEAL. What characteristics do these individuals have that others may not?
6. The main characters are all graduates of the University of Notre Dame. What is your experience with alumni associations whether it be high school, college, or with a graduate/professional program?
7. If you had to choose a favorite scene from the book, which one would it be and why?
8. Were you surprised by the identity of Sandy’s killer?
9. Would you want to stay at a hotel like the Preston with its history of haunting? Why or why not?
10. Which elements of the cover design appealed to you the most? Why?
11. If you were writing the next book in the series, who would you want to see as the main characters?
12. What do you envision Victoria, Christian and David doing five years after the story ends?